About the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is an online award given to us blogging newbies by experienced bloggers, or bloggers who have been nominated for the award. It’s a great way to discover new blogs and show a little online love and support.
**This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive compensation.
Check out Mag’s blog for A M A Z I N G book reviews and love stories about reading.
Rules for the Liebster Award
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Tag 11 people who have under 200 Twitter followers *adding OR Facebook followers OR Email subscribers
- Create 11 new questions
- Recognize who tagged you
Q & A with Mag from ForeverBookBlog
Mag: What’s your favorite thing about the blogging community or blogging?
Tyra: The love and support is real out there in blogging community. So many people are going through the same thing with you and it’s nice to ask questions and help each other out.
Mag: Any memorable memory you created from blogging?
Tyra: A female organization asked to feature one of my blog posts each month. The fact that I can work with an organization that supports other females professionally is amazing!
Mag: What made you start blogging?
Tyra: I originally started blogging on a free platform to keep up with my friends and family back at home while I was working in China. I love binge-reading other blogs and thought after a year in China I actually have tons of information that would be useful for others.
Mag: Who is your role model?
Tyra: Ooh, this one is hard. I aspire to be a person who is loving to others because Love is the one thing that keeps the world going. I think one of the most loving people in my life is my great-grandmother.
Mag: What is your passion?
Tyra: I’m passionate about seeing the world and understanding its people. It’s crazy how my first Asian friend was not until college. Even before that, my knowledge about other countries was only limited to what was in textbooks. I’m curious about other people and their cultures.
Mag: What do you wish atm?
Tyra: I’m wishing that my Chinese Worker’s permit quickly processes so that I can return to my second home, haha.
Mag: Are you happy with who you are?Why?
Tyra: I’m happy with who I am. I do need to grow some patience, considering the answer to the last question. However, I’m a different person than before. I’m more open and understanding.
Mag: What do you hope for?
Tyra: For now, as an English teacher in China, I hope my students can become interested in the world as we are exchanging our cultures with one another.
Mag: Do you think society pressures you?
Tyra: Society tends to pressure everyone to looking a certain way and doing things that are considered HOT, but tbh I started to realize I just need to do what’s best for me and my life. I may disappoint some people, but as long as it’s not affecting t
Mag: What are your future plans for your blog?
Tyra: I’m trying to provide more tips for traveling, teaching, and living abroad. I’m also in the learning process about how to monetize my blog. I hope it becomes a platform for people to learn and share with others.
Mag: What’s your favourite and the least favourite aspect in the blogging community or while blogging?
Tyra: I’m addicted to blogging and learning how to make my site grow. The least favorite thing is SEO, trying to get my post to come up when someone searches things. However I got a hand of some great resources that helps. Slowly starting to like it, and become addicted haha.
I Nominate You
- Nicole-Marie Alvarez | Bad with Directions
- Afro Glory | Afro Glory Blog
- Riddhi Choithani | Wife of an Engineer
- Chrissy | Create. Teach. Cook.
- Patti Roy Borrelli | BeSoStyle
- Alana Schoonover | Frugal Fiesta
- Ana Helgeson | anahelgeson.com
- Daisy | With Love from Daisy
- Amy Louise Bishop | Amy Bishop Fitness
- Cathy Cahen | Gentle Paleo
- Becca Blogs | but you look fine to me
- What’s the purpose behind your blog?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- If you had a time-machine, what would you say to “10-year-ago” you? Any advice?
- Besides blogging, what else do you like to do?
- Your favorite book?
- Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
- Name 2 short term goals for your blog and 1 long term goal.
- What are your top 3 travel destinations?
- Choose a color to describe you and explain why you chose it.
- What food or drink do you hate the most?
- Is there a particular skill you would really like to have?
Check out their Answers Here: